US Patent Number: US D531,075 S
American Weigh Scales, Inc.
- 100g Capacity
- 0.01g Resolution
- Super Small: Only 3.4 x 2.9 x 0.465 inches closed! And only 0.367" open!!
- Extremely portable.
- Reads in g, oz, ozt, and dwt
- All 5 inserts included
- Vinyl Pouch Included
*Carrying Pouch Included
100g / 3.527oz / 500ct / 1543.2gn
0.01g / 0.001oz / 0.05ct / 0.1gn
|Scale Dimensions |
3.4 x 2.9 x 0.47 inch
2.6 x 2.1 inch
50g calibration weight ( not included)
2 x CR2032 (included)
100 gram Mini CD Scale
Thank you for purchasing the American Weigh CD Scale. Please read all operating instructions carefully before use. This electronic scale is a precision instrument. With normal care proper treatment, it will provide years of reliable service.
Never load the scale with more than the maximal capacity. Overloading can permanently damage it! Avoid any exposure to extreme heat or cold, your scale works better when operated at normal room temperature. Always allow the scale to acclimate to normal room temperature for at least 1 hour before use.
Give your scale sufficient warm up time - usually 30 seconds to give the internal components a chance to stabilize before calibration. Keep your scale in a clean environment. Dust, dirt, moisture, vibration, air currents and a close distance to other electronic equipment can all cause an adverse effect on the reliability and accuracy of your scale. Handle with care. Gently apply all items to be weighed onto the platform. Although this scale is designed to be quite durable, try to avoid rough treatment as this may permanently damage the internal sensor. Avoid shaking, dropping or otherwise shocking the scale. This is a precision instrument and must be handled with extreme care. Only operate the scale on a stable, vibration free surface.
1. Place scale on a horizontal flat surface, press [I/O]
2. Wait until "0.0" is displayed.
3. Put the object(s) on the weighing platform.
4. Using the [M] key, you can switch between the weighing units.
II. TARE WEIGHING:
1. Turn on scale as described above.
2. Place the "tare item" on the platform.
3. Press [T] and wait until "0.0" is displayed.
4. Add the "net-weight-item".
Only perform calibration if there is a problem.III. CALIBRATION
1. Turn on the scale by pressing the [I/O] key.
2. Wait for the scale to go to zero first, then press and hold the [M] key until the display shows "CAL" then release it.
3. Press the [M] key again and the display will show "CAL" then the required calibration weight will be displayed.
4. At this point, place the required calibration weight on the scale. After a few seconds the display will show "PASS" then the weight will display again.
5. Calibration is complete! You can now remove the weight and turn off the scale.
The primary reasons for inaccuracy or malfunction are low batteries, incorrect calibration, overload or operating on an unstable surface. Please keep this in mind and maintain and operate your scale property. This scale is a precise instrument and must be handed with the utmost care and caution.
Display Elimination of errors
Nothing, Battery-Symbol, [lo] Change the batteries.
[UNST] Use the scale in a more stable position.
[OUT2] Recalibrate the scale as shown above.
[O-LD] You are overloading the scale, Remove the excessive load immediately!
[O-LD] or [LLLLL] The delicate weighing load cells have been damaged by misusing the scale (i.e. it was shocked, dropped or overloaded). You can try recalibrating the scale. If the load cell has not been damaged too much it will work again after recalibration.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 19 October, 2006.